COVID-19 UPDATE Sept 16, 2022: Stay away from group practice if you have symptoms or think you may develop symptoms after exposure to someone with COVID. Vaccination is strongly recommended but not required. Masks are optional.
Please feel free to visit during any scheduled practice. No appointment is necessary. Beginners are always welcome!
- Mondays 6 – 8 pm led by Mike Lyon
- Thursdays 6 – 8 pm led by Mike Lyon
- Saturdays noon – 1:30 pm led by Carl Johnson
SKA members in good standing can find the Zoom practice schedule and login credentials at https://news.ska.org/calendar/pandemic-practices
Please practice with us FREE once or twice so you can decide whether you’d like to join. After that you must become a member of SKA and pay local dues in order to practice.
- National SKA Dues: $75/first year (after the first year, white and brown belts pay $100/year and black belts pay $200)
- Local Dues: $50/month
- No long term contacts. No additional cost to test or pass any rank.
Members are entitled to various privileges including training at any SKA or affiliated dojo world-wide, ranking, participating in special practices, tournaments and other events organized by SKA. A subscription to an on-line newsletter is included in the membership.