Mark Kohagura is one of the finest karate men in the world. He is a renowned fighter, superb kata man, in my opinion the best overall karate technician in our association.
Do not miss this opportunity to practice with Mark, improve your karate, and gain important experience!– Jon Beltram, godan, Senior Instructor
Mark Kohagura (godan) will lead exchange practices at Kansas City Shotokan Karate Club Saturday and Sunday May 4 and 5, 2019.
- FRIDAY, May 3
- 6pm Pot Luck dinner at Lyon Home (black belts)
- SATURDAY, May 4
- 10 am – noon Saturday May 4 (no regular noon practice) open practice
- 3 pm Concert at Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts ($20) Get Tickets
- 6 pm Pot Luck dinner Saturday 6pm at Lyon home
- SUNDAY, May 5
- 9 – 11 am Sunday May 5 black belt practice
- 11 am lunch
- 1 – 3 pm Sunday May 5 open practice
- 6pm dinner – maybe Bo Lings Chinese ??