DEADLINE is October 20 for banquet ($105) reservations.
CAN’T REGISTER ON-LINE? You may download, fill out, and return the MAIL-IN REGISTRATION along with your payment.
INTERNET EXPLORER does NOT like our events manager – please use Chrome, Edge, Safari, or FireFox browser to register!
Several people have reported a BUG in our events manager which can prevent you from completing the process. Here’s a work-around which should ‘kill’ the bug and allow you to register without a problem:
- log in to ska.org/wp-login.php
- username: dimwit
- password: Register-50
- STOP – do NOT continue – until you LOG OUT!!! Visit ska.org/wp-login.php?action=logout and confirm that you want to log out
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THE dimwit ACCOUNT!
- go to kc.ska.org/50th-anniversary (this page)
THEN – complete these steps:
- Skip to step 2 if you do NOT have a user account on ska.org. Anyone who has a user account MUST LOG IN before proceeding.
If you went to SKA’s 60th Anniversary you have a user account.
If you manage an SKA dojo web site you have a user account.
Users MUST log in to kc.ska.org/wp-admin with their username or the email and password (if you don’t know your password, click “Lost Password” to receive an email with a link and instructions).
- EVERYONE should go to kc.ska.org/50th-anniversary/
- It’s a “shopping cart” system- you can add multiple bookings to your cart before you complete Checkout (booking links are farther down on this page)
- Enter the number of spaces for the booking
for example, if you and your spouse both practice and you want to purchase two of the $100 full-event, you’d select “2” – otherwise, leave this at “1”
- For each space selected, enter Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Rank, Dojo
- Click “SEND YOUR BOOKING” to add the event to your shopping cart
- A green message box “Booking was successful…” should appear for a few seconds, then the 50th Checkout page will appear
- If you want to add another booking (maybe a $70 banquet-only for your spouse?) repeat from step 2. above
- Otherwise, fill out the form on 50th Checkout page and click “PLACE ORDER”
- You’ll be taken to Paypal where you can make your CREDIT CARD payment
- You’ll receive an email confirmation of your order – if you weren’t already a registered user, an account will be created and you’ll receive a 2nd email with your username and password. In order to cancel your order, you’ll need to log in as in Step 1. above.
PLEASE ADD one or more bookings – when you’re ready to check out, visit your Shopping Cart
October 28-30, 2016 – TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:
Friday, October 28th.
- 6 pm Pot luck dinner – Black Belts ONLY – at Mike and Linda Lyon home
Saturday, October 29th
- 10am Practice led by Jon Beltram
- 12:30 Lunch
- 2 pm Practice led by John Teramoto
- 6:30 pm Banquet with 7pm Kokyo Taiko performance
Sunday, October 30th
- 9am Practice led by David Altman
- 12 pm Dim sum at Bo Lings at own cost